I keep promising a picture of Choclate Pecan Tart. I've made several and keep forgetting to snap a picture- so darn, had to make just one more! Four of us polished it off in one night! The texture is exatly half pecan pie and half brownie. Typically the lattice turns out better but I was making a lasagne at the same time, so the lattice crust didn't set as well- it rather melted before it could set nicely. But it sure didn't affect the taste!
(The recipe is from Pampered Chef and should be on their website.)
2 comments:
Well, you've done it again! All that foods looks simply divine. Quiche sounds very good right now. And well, um, so does the chocolate stuff! I've never tried a chocolate tart, but whereas pecan pie and brownies are two of my most favorite things...I may just have to give it a go.
Well done! And are those CC's cute little hands doing the lattice?
:) Yep, those are CC's cute little hands.
Post a Comment