In some ways I love being middle-aged- I am secure in who I am, in my marriage and my relationships. What I don't like is working harder than ever to lose weight, having my back go out, and the fact that I now really like going to bed early. Sheesh. I love my job- and it's just making coffee and talking to people- how fun is that?! Lots! I mean it!
This is the tail end of the Columbia River Scenic Byway (and our trip), not by any means the most beautiful area. I found it quite frustrating that there really weren't any spots along the way to get some good pictures and views. Maybe I just needed to look harder, I dunno, but I was quite frustrated. It is so beautiful, and I had no way to capture it! Can you imagine how splendid it looks in its fall clothing?!
That really is a lovely shot, though. for something so huge, I guess it is hard to get in one frame! I do miss seeing the water, so these pics made me smile.
2 comments:
That really is a lovely shot, though. for something so huge, I guess it is hard to get in one frame! I do miss seeing the water, so these pics made me smile.
Aww, I post more of water then- just for you! :o)
Post a Comment