In some ways I love being middle-aged- I am secure in who I am, in my marriage and my relationships. What I don't like is working harder than ever to lose weight, having my back go out, and the fact that I now really like going to bed early. Sheesh. I love my job- and it's just making coffee and talking to people- how fun is that?! Lots! I mean it!
Snowshoeing and soaking in the hot springs. (notice all the steam in the center picture?) Oh, and let's not forget the tailgate dinner of chili. However, next year's dinner promises to be something special, so I'll be browsing those food blogs and cookbooks...
5 comments:
Which hot springs is this? It's beautiful! I'd love to be there with you-- I've always wanted to try snowshoeing!
The one in the center photo is Bonneville and the one at the bottom is Kirkham. Maybe we can go sometime! I'd love to go again soon! :o)
As in- will you be stopping through Idaho on yoru way out to the midwest?!
Those pics are great! And I love that you took Brin. Very nice. I am impressed!
Brin is a real trooper. She had a wonderful time, didn't complain once! And I love her. :o)
Post a Comment