
Finally it happened. Fall decor in my color palette. A friend of mine told me the other day that I should watch the new HGTV show, "Get Color", to which I quickly remarked, "Are you mad?! I can't stand that show!" ;o)
My youngest daughter is off to school, and I'm looking forward to a whole new phase of life. I'm filled with anticipation- and curiosity.
2 comments:
Cute, cute, cute! I really need some white pumpkins now, too. What type of vine is that wound around them?
Those are hops. Trent started growing them for his beer making, then quit that, but we love the vines. They are growing up the back of the apartment and climbing over the railing of the deck. I plan to cut more for decorating. Do you remember that cute little store we went to by my house- the farmer's market one? They have huge swags of hops over all the windows and stuff in there. I'll have to find a picture of it somewhere- very cute!
Post a Comment